Fri, Mar 15|
Club Palm Beach
Palm Beach Teens U18's Balloon Drop Event
Exclusive Under 18's Event for Our 12-16 Year Old Ravers. Secondary School Years 7+ Only £5 Admission Pay on the Door ***NEW VIP TICKETS £10***
Time & Location
Mar 15, 2024, 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Club Palm Beach, 3 Commercial Way, Wellingborough NN8 1ET, UK
About The Event
Balloon Drop Event.... £1000 worth of prizes to be given away! Including... JD Sports Vouchers, A FREE Birthday Party, Free Entry to U18s for a year and loads more!
Palm Beach Teens Under 18's Nights.
Playing the best in Charts, RnB, Trap, Grime & DnB.
Soft Drinks and Snacks on sale at the bar.
ALL OUR EVENTS ARE PAY ON THE DOOR. Our events are extremely popular so please arrive early to avoid disapointment.
***NEW VIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE****
VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES
- PRIORITY QUEUE JUMP ENTRANCE
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO OUR VIP AREA (NEAR DJ)
- ONE FREE DRINK TOKEN (AVAILABLE FOR ANY DISPENSE DRINK E.G PEPSI MAX, PEPSI, BLUE MIX, RED MIX, ENERGY & LEMONADE
- A FREE BOTTLE OF non alcoholic BUBBLY FOR GROUPS OF 4 OR MORE
ONLY £10 PER PERSON MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE please click here VIP Package
Here at Palm Beach, we take the safety of our customers very seriously. We want the children that experience our events to have fun in a safe and controlled environment.
In order to provide this safe space, we have many different processess that we go through, before, during and after the event.
- This event is Strictly for Under 18's limited to children ages 12 - 16 who are in secondary school years 7 - 11.
- No alcohol will be on view or shown in fridges at our event and therefore covered up.
- Once you enter the event you will not be able to leave to go to the shops, mcdonalds etc, we have a designated supervised outdoor area where you can get fresh air, but if you wonder off outside that area even for a second, you will not be allowed back into the event and your parents will be informed where possible upon collection that you chose to you leave the event.
- No Drinks or food are allowed to be brought into the venue. This includes bottles of water. Free drinking water in available on request from the bar.
- Anyone found with Vapes will be reminded not to vape in the venue. Anyone found to be vaping inside the venue will them confiscated and not returned.
- NO HOODS or ballies are allowed to be worn in the venue.
- Heavy SIA Security and staff presence will be at all events.
- All Children will be asked for consent to be searched as a condition of Entry . NO SEARCH NO ENTRY. Compulsory Bag searches will be carried out and pat downs for every customer wil be in operation. Security reserves the right to use Metal wands.
- Breathalysers and Drug Dogs may be in operation.
- Anyone attending our events who turns up intoxicated or believed to be under the influence of drugs will be refused entry and their parents/guardians will be called and the police may be informed.
- Anyone found in possession of weapons will be refused entry and the police will be called.
- All staff are DBS checked and hold a vast amount of qualifications to ensure the maximum safety to children attending including First Aid, Safeguarding Children, Under Age Sales Prevention & much more.
- Children will not be allowed to leave the event to meet their parents up the road etc. We request that all parents / guardians collect their children from the venue.
- At the end of the night we have a dispersal policy in place. Children will only be allowed to leave upon confirmation of sight of their parents / guardians. Staff will attempt to walk children to their cars to confirm that the person collecting them are known. Likewise, we will ensure taxi's have a name of person they are collecting.
- We treat all children like their our own therefore WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE TO BULLYING AT OUR EVENTS! ANYONE FOUND TO BE BULLYING, FIGHTING OR VANDALISING THE VENUE WILL BE EJECTED & BARRED FROM ALL FUTURE EVENTS!
- We will also not tolerate any abuse to our staff. Any person found abusing staff will be ejected and permenatley barred from the venue. We may call the Police for assistance if required to protect our staff and customer.
ADDITIONAL PARENTS INFO
- If your child has asked to attend one of our events you may find this FAQ page useful https://www.clubpalmbeach.co.uk/faq-u18s-nights
- Please visit our main page https://www.clubpalmbeach.co.uk/under-18-s for further information on our Under 18's Nights including our NO Bullying Policy, Admission Policy and Parent and Guardian Information.